Anti blue light screen protector for laptops, monitors and PCs
$41.30 – $107.39
- Accredited Class 1 Medical Device
- Improve sleep and protect your eyes with our blue light filter
- No retro orange tinge, a crystal clear picture
- Infused privacy filter, stop prying eyes
- Anti-glare coating, no more reflections
- Anti-bacterial coating, good for shared devices
- £1 donated to Fight For Sight eye research charity per order
- Design & developed by Optometrists in the UK, shipped worldwide
Protect your eyes from your screen, and your screen from prying eyes.
Designed to filter out nosy colleagues and crashes in productivity. Our new screen protector keeps your eyes safe and your work well-hidden.
With an anti-glare, blue light filter to prevent eye strain and the bad things that go with it… headaches… dizziness… not being able to get much done. And a smart coating that looks invisible to you, but pitch-black from nearly every other angle. So you can work in peace, even when you’re in public.
It’s a modern-day menace
Blue light penetrates your retinas, giving your brain a cue that it’s time to wake up and seize the day. But extended exposure to blue light can have a significant impact on our wellbeing – headaches, eye irritation and fatigue are all common symptoms of blue light exposure.
Plus, by restricting the production of melatonin (a chemical which helps us sleep), blue light disrupts your natural sleep cycles causing you to feel lethargic, irritable and unproductive. Yikes!
That’s why we created Ocushield!
Ocushield is the world’s first and only medically-rated blue light blocking screen protector.
Developed by qualified optometrists – our screen filter for laptops, PCs and monitors effectively blocks up to 90% of harmful blue light emissions. And unlike apps and ‘night mode’ settings, Ocushield does this without discolouring your screen.
The result is a crystal clear display and a healthier, more productive you!
What’s in the package
- Anti-blue light screen protector
- Cleaning cloth + dust removers
- Easy application with choice of two methods, removable and semi-permanent
- Full instructions